Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally blogging!!!!!

Hey everybody, :>)
I am finally posting something on my new blog yeah! So the first thing I wanted to say is that I was reading an article about blogging in a christian magazine and there was this thing called 10 tips to keep you from getting"blogged down". And I really liked one of them and I would really like my blog to be like this. So this was the one I liked #10: Treat your blog as an opportunity to edify, not to tear others down. A sobering thought is that God keeps track of every careless word. "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement" (Matt. 12:36). On the other hand , what you blog as a thoughtful Christian can bless many people. Instead of mimicking the world and letting "corrupt communication" proceed out of your blog, ask the Lord to help you write good words that give "grace to the hearers" (Eph. 4:29). And I am not saying that I was going to do that (you know like write bad things or anything) I think it is just a good thing to remember in everything not just in blogging. I also wanted to say that I named this blog 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus because, 1st of all it's one of my favorite songs. And 2nd of all is so that every time you come onto my blog spot I would like you to remember just that. And also to remember that He loves you very much and that "He will never leave you nor forsake you", if you just trust in Him and let Him lead you in your life. I will try to post maybe one post w/ a few pictures before we leave tomorrow for N.H., since we will be gone for like 2 weeks. If I get Twitter then I might be able to do a few of those up in N.H. But if I don't then I will talk to you all soon, have a good couple weeks y'all!!!
~ Psalm 91:11~
For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You posted, now I can leave you a comment!! =D Don't get Blogged Down!!! =D I love it! Thank you for the encouraging words and scripture!

    I don’t know when you’ll be leaving for Alton Bay, but maybe you already did! I can’t wait to see you guys! We’ll be up tomorrow, so maybe I’ll see you before you read this! =\ I’m very glad that you have your blog up and going! It’s great to see pictures and hear from you more often!

    Love you,
    Auntie Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanna! Glad you're starting your blog off on the right foot! I'll add you to my links directly. :)

    Hope you're enjoying your time away....and have plenty of pics of your adventure when you return!

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am always happy to recieve comments! :>) Have a wonderful day, and May The Lord Bless You!