Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally!!!!

Hey everybody!
I am so sorry that I have not posted in so long...... It's really bad :>(. I recently paid for a mini laptop in a deal we did at Best Buy, and it is now up and running, thanks to Auntie Jenn, and Uncle Dan for helping us!!!!!! So hopefully I will be posting more often :>). I really do enjoy this a lot!!!! Alright well I don't know where to start because so much has happened over the last 6 months..... I think I will just start with the last couple weeks, and if you check out my Sister Karissa's blog or my Brother Caleb's they have more posted, to fill in for that!!!! There links are on the left side, so go on over if you want!!!!!

So on February 12-15th we went up to Alton Bay for Winter Carnival 2010!!! We had so much fun!!!! There was plenty of snow for sledding, and snowboarding (which was AWESOME) I didn't get to do too much of that but what I did get to do was fun!!!! There was also other activities run by Ms. Robin and Mrs. J, like cookie decorating and we also all got shirts and everybody signed them with a sharpie!!! It was sooooooo cool! We got a group shot of everybody after we signed them and hopefully I will get that picture up soon!!!

Thank you soooooo much Mrs. J and Ms. Robin!!!!!!!

We did those things as well as playing games in the Dinning Hall at night, and then there was the annual Winter Carnival down front on the ice....... we did the scavenger hunt but we did not win first this year....... ABCCC also did the bed race but again did not win first this year, which was of course disappointing, but we had a lot of fun with Friends and Family which is the best thing of all!!!!! Then when we got home most of us got sick which was NOT fun...... a lot of others did as well...... but now we are "back to normal" so to speak and just trying to get things done each day and so on!!!!!!!

This past Saturday we were supposed to have a Bible quiz with our Church on books 1, 2, and 3 of Joshua, but due to the weather they ended up having to cancel it (it was in CT so like they said it probably wasn't worth getting stuck half way down there or something). So anyways we did study it and my assigned chapter was, chapter 1....... I liked studying it and I learned some new things as well. ( Like my Mom said it never hurts to study a chapter in the Bible, even if we don't end up getting to quiz on it) :P. What I am going to do is post a song by Josh Bates called
-Never give up on me- and the verse that he puts with it is from Joshua 1 so I thought it was cool!!! (Karissa did just use this song in one of the videos she posted but I figured, hey I guess it won't hurt) lol! This will be to end my post for this time, I hope that I didn't go on and on, and I hope you all have a good day today!!!!! This song has the lyrics with it too so you can look on or just listen to the words, I hope it will encourage you at least a little bit today!!!!!

Joshua 1:5
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to post on our blog last night!!! =) We dropped the car off then came home to get ready for today, so I was looking forward to reading your blog today! =)

    Winter Carnival was really fun! I liked playing games and sledding the best! I can't wait to see the picture of all the kids who did shirts and cookies! I bet it's a great picture! The shirts are SO awesome!!!

    I'm sorry, but I'm glad you didn't get to go to the Bible quiz! =D Is that mean!?!? =) I'm glad we came over instead and set up the computers! I hope you'll get to go quizing soon! Will they reschedule the Joshua quiz?

    I'll have to listen to the song later...it's quiet here at work right now and I probably wouldn't be able to play it very loud!

    Thanks for posting! =) Have a great day!

    Love,
    Auntie Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, glad you have a laptop! Cool! What beand is it?

    The kids are looking at a movie so I can't look at the video now... : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Jenn-
    Oh that's good, is the car fixed now??? No it's not mean, and am glad you came too! No they won't reschedule the Joshua one that I know of, but Pastor J said that they will have another one soon!!! Thanks for leaving a comment!!!

    Carol-
    Thank you for leaving a comment, I love getting them!!!! The brand of the laptops is HP.... Do you guys have any of those?? I think you may have said one time that you did, but I am not 100% sure..... If so do you like it, and it doesn't gve you too many problems right?? lol!!!
    That's ok you can always come back and watch some other time!!!! Thanks again, Carol!!!!

    Have a good day!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the car is fixed now! Yay! It only took a couple days, so that was nice and I was able to get a ride home from work from a girl I work with. So I guess the timing was good! =)

    How is your week going? We have been working a lot this week! I worked a couple hours at home last night and Uncle Dan didn't get home until 9pm! Hope we have some time off this weekend!

    I'll try to text you some time soon!

    Love,
    Auntie Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auntie Jenn-
    Yeah!!! I am glad the car is fixed!!! I love when things are in good timing!!! God knows, He works it all out for us!!

    Well sinc this is a little late, and you wrote this last week..... Our week was good..... yesterday we went to the Itterman's house who only live about 30 or 35 min. away so we went there at about 3 or so, and we went for a walk in there neighborhood, then we ate dinner and had dessert, and then we played a fun game called 4 on a couch (we will have to tell you about that next time we see you, and maybe we can play it)!!! Then we did a little devotion thing, and for the rest of the time till we had to leave we played spoons :P, Awesome game!!!!! So that was really fun!!!!! This week is going ok..... hey it's only Monday, 6 more days to go!! lol!

    I hope work will be good this week for you and Uncle Dan...... Wow 9pm that's late 8). Did you get some time off last weekend? I know you had said that you could work at home for at least one of those days but I am not 100% sure about what else?! Alright this is becoming like as long as an E-mail, JK :P.... I will talk to you again soon, yep text anytime.....! Thanks for stopping by again!!! Ha Ha! Have a good day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a nice weekend, on Saturday we saw Nate & Maria for dinner and a movie! Sunday was busy, but we had lunch with Dan's mum and George, so that was good...they just got back from being in Florida for about 5 weeks!

    I can't wait to hear about 4 on a couch! =) Sounds fun! Sounds like you had fun at their house!

    This week is going pretty good! We had a lady come in yesterday from PA for a job interview. I picked her up and took her to the airport, and she was really nice, so we had fun!

    Only one problem, this week...the Ford wouldn't start this morning! Bah! =) Good thing the Nissan is feeling better! =) Hope it won't be TOO expensive to fix! Sometimes it's fun to be an adult...sometimes not! haha!

    I hope your week is going well! I'll ttys!

    Love,
    Auntie Jenn

    PS Friday is "The Barney Birthday"!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am always happy to recieve comments! :>) Have a wonderful day, and May The Lord Bless You!